Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Chantler Firewood, based in Madeley Heath, United Kingdom. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our firewood products and services. By accessing or using our products and services, you agree to comply with these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our products and services.
2. Firewood Products
Our firewood products consist of Ash logs sourced from sustainable forests. We take pride in delivering high-quality firewood to our customers. We are committed to environmentally responsible practices, our firewood is sourced as locally as possible to our yard in Madeley Heath.
3. Orders and Sales
- Orders can be placed through our website, over the phone, or in person at our yard.
- Once an order is placed and payment is received, it is considered final and cannot be canceled or modified.
4. Pricing and Payment
- All prices are listed in GBP (British Pounds) and include any applicable taxes.
- Payment is required at the time of placing an order.
- We accept various payment methods, including BACs transfers, cash, or cheque.
5. Sold as Seen / No Returns Policy
- All sales are final. We operate on a "sold as seen" basis, and no returns, exchanges, or refunds will be granted.
- We offer delivery services to specified areas. Delivery charges may apply and will be outlined during the order process.
- While we make every effort to ensure timely deliveries, we do not guarantee specific delivery times and are not liable for any delays caused by factors beyond our control.
- Any damage that occurs to property during the delivery process is not the liability of Chantler Firewood. Chantler Firewood and the customer will ensure that ample room for the logs to be unloaded is provided.
7. Quality and Pests
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure that our firewood products are of high quality and free from pests.
- However, please note that natural products like firewood may occasionally contain bugs, beetles, or other pests.
- The presence of insects, including the Ash Bark Beetle, is a natural occurrence and does not necessarily indicate poor quality.
- We recommend inspecting the firewood upon delivery and storing it appropriately to minimize the risk of pests spreading.
8. Storage and Usage
- To maintain the quality of your firewood, store it in a dry, well-ventilated area, protected from direct sunlight and rain.
- Do not store firewood directly against the exterior walls of your home, as this can create a pathway for pests to enter your living space.
- When bringing firewood indoors for burning, only bring in the amount of logs you intend to burn at that time. This prevents pests from entering your home.
- Chantler Firewood shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the use of our products.
- Our liability for any direct damages shall not exceed the total amount paid by the customer for the specific order in question.
10. Intellectual Property
- All content on our website, including images, text, and logos, is protected by intellectual property laws and remains the property of Chantler Firewood.
11. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Chantler Firewood reserves the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for changes.
12. Governing Law
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
By using our products and services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [contact information].
Effective Date: [1/6/2023]
Last Updated: [1/6/2023]